Hand Cream

In the very center of the brochure (106-107) you will see some hand creams that are only $2.49 each right now. So now is the time to stock up on the hand creams if you need them!

The Silicone Glove Protective Hand Cream (048-660) is regularly $5.

The Skin So Soft Original (941-268), Soft and Sensual (867-315), and Radiant Mosture (941-272) are all regularly $4 each.  The Moisture Therapy Calming Relief (786-349), Intensive Healing & Repair (786-296) and Daily Skin Defense (786-224) are all regularly $5 each.

I use the Moisture Therapy Intensive Healing & Repair in my desk at work that I use through out the day.  I also use the Skin So Soft Soft & Sensual at my desk.  My co-workers will often come over to use the Soft & Sensual lotion.

If you would like to order online you can order at YourAvon.com/MMcMurrin.  If you have any additional questions you can email me at MaryEMcMurrin@gmail.com.  You can also email me if you would like to look through a brochure.  I would be more than happy to drop one off personally if you live in Santa Clarita, CA.  If you don't live near me and still would like to look through a brochure I will be more than happy to mail one to you.  Just email me and I will drop one off in the mail for you.

Comments

Popular Posts