Buy 1, Get 1 Half Price

On pages 46-51 you will find products that are eligible for buy 1, get 1 half off.  You can mix or match of equal or lesser value.

On page 46-47 (from left to right) you will find the Eyeshadow single ($4 each), eyeshadow duo ($6 each), matte eyeshadow quad ($8 each) and the 8-in-1 eyeshadow palette ($12 each).  The eyeshadow comes in a variety of colors.





Pages 48-49 are more of the buy 1, get 1 half off. These pages show you mascara and eye liner. The products on this page are $7 each or $9 each. I use the Always On Point Eye Liner that is $7 each and have loved using it.  So far this has been my favorite eye liner I have ever used.








The last two pages of the buy 1, get 1 half price are pages 50-51.  Here you will find a variety of lip color.  From left to right you have Glimmersticks lip liner ($7 each), Lip Balm ($4 each), Glazewear Lip Gloss ($8 each), Lip Crayon ($8 each), Ultra Hydrating Lip Color ($8 each), Nourishing Lipstick ($8 each), Perfectly Matte Lipstick ($8 each) and Bold Lipstick ($8 each).  There are a variety of shades to choose from.

If you would like to order online you can order at YourAvon.com/MMcMurrin.  If you have any additional questions you can email me at MaryEMcMurrin@gmail.com.  You can also email me if you would like to look through a brochure.  I would be more than happy to drop one off personally if you live in Santa Clarita, CA.  If you don't live near me and still would like to look through a brochure I will be more than happy to mail one to you.  Just email me and I will drop one off in the mail for you.

Comments

Popular Posts