Bubble Bath

Check out the bubble bath on page 38! There are 8 different fragrances to choose from. There are up to 24 baths in every bottle. They are dermatologically tested and each are 24 fl. ounces. They are $8 each or you can mix or match any 2 and get 2 for $12.


On page 40-41 you can buy any 2 of these products and get 1 free. There are hand soaps, shower gels, body lotion and body sprays to choose from. And you don't want to miss out on the Cherry Blossom Collection! There is a shower gel, body lotion and body spray in this scent.

If you live in Santa Clarita, CA and want a brochure delivered to your home just email me at MaryEMcMurrin@gmail.com.  I will be more than happy to drop one off to you.  If you see something you would like to order that I have highlighted on my blog you can place your order with me.  Just email me.

You can also place your order online at YourAvon.com/MMcMurrin.  All orders $40 and over always qualify for free shipping

Comments

Popular Posts