Eyeshadow Galore

On page 6 you will see Avon's True Color Eyeshadow Quads.  They are all regularly $8 but right now they are only $5.99 each.

And if you turn to page 8 you will see Avon's True Color Glimmersticks for Eyes and Brows.  They have an intensified color that lasts for hours.  They are regularly $7 each but right now they are only $4.99 each.  There are so many colors to choose from.

If you live in Santa Clarita, CA and want a brochure delivered to your home just email me at MaryEMcMurrin@gmail.com.  I will be more than happy to drop one off to you.  If you see something you would like to order that I have highlighted on my blog you can place your order with me.  Just email me.

You can also place your order online at YourAvon.com/MMcMurrin.  All orders $40 and over always qualify for free shipping

Comments

Popular Posts