Avon Senses Collection

Make sure you check out the Senses collection of shower gels, body lotions and body sprays on page 110! They are all on sale!

The shower gels (regularly $6 each) are only $2.99 each.  The body lotions (regularly $8 each) are $3.99 each and the body sprays (regularly $10 each) are $4.99 each.

On page 111 you will see the new limited edition Sweet Delice Lemon Blossom & Basil collection.  The Shower Gel (201-018) will be $6 but right now is all yours for $1.99.  The Body Lotion (201-075) will be $8 but only $3.99 for now and the Body Spray (201-113) will be $10 but right now can be bought for only $4.99.

If you would like to order online you can order at YourAvon.com/MMcMurrin.  If you have any additional questions you can email me at MaryEMcMurrin@gmail.com.  You can also email me if you would like to look through a brochure.  I would be more than happy to drop one off personally if you live in Santa Clarita, CA.  If you don't live near me and still would like to look through a brochure I will be more than happy to mail one to you.  Just email me and I will drop one off in the mail for you.

Comments

Popular Posts