Hair Care Products - Buy 1, Get 1 For 99 cents

On page 108 you will find shampoos and conditioners for $8 each. They work great. I use the Keep Clear 2-in-1 Anti-Dandruff shampoo and it has given me better results than Head And Shoulders.

On the bottom of page 108 you will see 3 different types of brushes and a detangling comb.

On page 109 you will find several hair treatments.

On pages 108-109 you can buy 1, get 1 for 99 cents.

If you see anything you would like to purchase you can order online at YourAvon.com/MMcMurrin.  Every purchase over $40 will get you free shipping.

if You live in Santa Clarita, CA you can also order through me.  Just email me at MaryEMcMurrin@gmail.com if you would like a brochure.  I can also mail a brochure to anybody living in the United States.  Just email me and let me know where to mail it.

Comments

Popular Posts