Campaign 14!

The Campaign 14 brochure is out! As usual there are lots of good things in here!  I will also try to highlight some of the new things and some of the good values you will find in this one.

You can order online at YourAvon.com/MMcMurrin.  I will also be willing to mail out a brochure to you.  Just contact me at MaryEMcMurrin@gmail.com.  If you live in Santa Clarita, CA I can drop off a brochure to you.  If you order through me I can deliver the products right to you.  Just email me and let me know what works best for you.

So let's get started flipping through the latest Avon Brochure!



We will start by flipping to page 3. You will see the New Haiku Reflection Eau de Parfum. You can order this (617-657) for $23. You will received a perfumed skin softener, shower gel and body lotion free with each Eau de Parfum purchase. That is a $28 value. So you definitely don't want to miss out on this.

On page 5 (not pictured) you will find the Haiku Kyoto Flower Eau de Parfum (144-352) for $23.  With a purches of this Eau de Parfum you will receive a free shower gel and body lotion, a $20 value.

On page 7 you will find the Haiku Eau de Parfum (102-972) for $23.  With a purchase of this you will also receive for free a Shower Gel and Body Lotion.

You can order online at YourAvon.com/MMcMurrin.

If you would like a brochure mailed to you, email me at MaryEMcMurrin@gmail.com.

Follow me on Facebook.

Comments

Popular Posts