Avon Outlet

On pages 10-11 in the Avon Outlet brochure for Campaigns 3 & 4 you will see a small selection of household items. (There are actually several pages of household type items.) One of the items I like on page 10 is the Clip-On Water Bottle. It is plastic and dishwasher safe of the top rack. It was originally priced at $9.99 but is currently priced at $4.99 which saves you $5. The cookie stamps right next to the water bottle are pretty neat too. It is a set of three and they were originally priced at $7.99. Currently you can get them for $3.99

As usual, you can place your order online at YourAvon.com/MMcMurrin.  Your order will ship directly to you.

You are also more than welcome to order with me.  You can contact me at MaryEMcMurrin@gmail.com.  Upon arrival of your order I will arrange a time when I can personally deliver your order.

Comments

Popular Posts