Avon Outlet

There is a special outlet booklet out for Campaigns 3 & 4.  As usual you can order any of these products directly online at YourAvon.com/MMcMurrin.  The order will be shipped directly to you.

You can also email me at MaryEMcMurrin@gmail.com and place your order directly with me. When I have the product delivered to me I will be more than happy to arrange a convenient time with you to have it delivered in person.
On the pack over your will find 2 Planet Spa products. A Body wash now $3.99 (save $5) and a Face Mask now $3.99 (save $6). The Body wash is described as "Rich, chocolate-scented lather leaves skin feeling shower-fresh and soft. 6.7 fl. oz." The Face mask is described as "Chocolate-scented mask leaves skin feeling hydrated and smooth. Use 1 to 2 times a week. 3.4 fl. oz.

Comments

Popular Posts